Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on NJParcels.com's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on NJParcels.com's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- Bulk downloads and screen scraping for the purposes of extracting data from this site is forbidden.
- The materials here are for fact-finding and exploration purposes only. Use of this information to harass or intimidate is strictly forbidden.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by NJParcels.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on NJParcels.com's web site are provided "as is". NJParcels.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, NJParcels.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall NJParcels.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on NJParcels.com's Internet site, even if NJParcels.com or a NJParcels.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on NJParcels.com's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. NJParcels.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. NJParcels.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. NJParcels.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
NJParcels.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by NJParcels.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to NJParcels.com's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information as it relates to your use of this website.
Note that the information published on this site is derived from public information and while it may be information about an individual property or owner, it is not private information.
Data We Collect
NJParcels.com may also collect information how the site is accessed and used. This data may include information such as browser type, browser version, the pages that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
NJParcels.com does not track your IP address.
NJParcels.com uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain availability of the site
- To allow you to participate in interactive features when you choose to do so
- To monitor the usage and prevent abuse
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- This site employs the use of Google Adsense, Google Analytics and DART. If you would like to opt-out of this method of browser tracking, please visit Google's opt-out page. You may also use Google's opt-out plugin or Private Browsing in your browser of choice.
- If collected, user device location information (aka "GPS" information) will be anonymized to limit the ability to link usage to an individual.
- Location information will only be collected if consent is explicitly granted.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Information Removal (Redaction) Policy
Please see the Redaction Page for more information.
Terms last revised 2018-05-25.